Get Your UAE Investor Visa in a Simple & Hassle-Free Way
The UAE is renowned for being a welcoming location for investors worldwide to set up business activities. UAE has a variety of real estate and company investment opportunities that can produce profitable long-term results.Professional Tax Team
An investor visa is first needed if you're an expat and want to start investing in the UAE. Taxhub can assist you with obtaining your UAE investor visa quickly so you can start carrying out your investment plans without delay.
We assist specialists in learning about the prerequisites for obtaining an investment visa for the UAE. We also oversee the complete visa process on your behalf to ensure you receive your UAE investor visa as quickly as possible.
UAE Investor Visa Overview
The Dubai Investment Visa, also known as the Dubai Partner Visa, is an option for foreign nationals seeking to engage in business activities within the United Arab Emirates. This visa provides the added benefit of being able to sponsor family members.
You can also apply for a UAE ID card if you have a UAE investment visa. You can open a bank account, obtain a driver's license, and use several beneficial services only available to investors. Under one of the following categories, you may apply for an investment visa in the UAE:
- Investment in Residential Property
- Investment in a Company
- Long-Term Residence
Benefits of Getting a UAE Investor Visa
- With this visa, you are eligible for a three-year UAE residency.
- Your immediate family members may be sponsored to shift to the UAE.
- Those with an investment visa for the UAE can easily travel between all GCC nations. Getting travel visas for GCC nations doesn't require investors to face many difficulties. For instance, you can only readily go to these areas if you hold an employment visa.
- With this visa, your residency in the UAE will be recovered if you spend up to a year living elsewhere.
- You may have a better chance of receiving the UAE golden visa if you have an investment visa and operate a prosperous firm there.
Documents Required for Getting UAE Investor Visa
The following are the documents required to obtain an investment visa for the UAE:
- Bank Account IBAN of the sponsor
- Memorandum of Association
- Establishment Card
- Photograph with solid white background
- Business partner’s UAE visa and passport copy (if needed)
- Sponsor’s emirate ID
- Trade license copy
How to Apply for UAE Investor Visa
Here is how to obtain an investment visa for the UAE:
- Register your company with DED.
- After that, you need to apply for the company establishment card.
- You need to apply for an entry permit for the UAE.
- You need to get a medical test done and get the report.
- After that, you need to apply for the emirates ID.
- You’d need to apply for a health insurance place as your preference.
- You need to get an investor visa stamp on your passport.
Following these instructions should allow you to obtain your UAE investor visa after processing the applicationBook A Free Consultation
Visit Taxhub for UAE Investor Visa Services in Dubai, UAE
For prospective entrepreneurs and investors, obtaining an investment visa for the UAE can lead to many new opportunities. The UAE visa processing professionals at Taxhub are here to help you at every stage. We can manage the application procedure for your UAE investor visa. To obtain your UAE investor visa quickly and straightforwardly, contact Taxhub.